Saturday, June 27, 2015

Crosby, Stills And Nash / Crosby, Stills And Nash (1969)

Label: Atlantic
Producer: David Crosby, Graham Nash, Stephen Stills
Art Direction: Gary Burden
Nationality: UK, USA
Running Time: 40:52


With harmonies sweet as honey, minimalistic instrumentation, and lyrics that invoke a sense of simple majesty, Crosby, Stills And Nash is a work of pure beauty.  I feel like this album, for whatever reason, to me, this album feels like musical adderall.  Whenever I listen to it, I  feel like getting work done, and I can focus so much better with it on.  My favorite song on the album is "Guinnevere".  It's just so beautiful. I imagine a cascading waterfall for some reason.  I'm sorry I can't say much about the album other than how beautiful and harmonic it is.  All I can say is, listen and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment